The festival is a great opportunity to come support local organizations and learn about their green products and practices, as well as enjoy a beautiful day on the banks of the Mystic River. There will be activities for the whole family to enjoy, including a free raffle! You get a free entry ticket for this year’s raffle just by checking in at the sign-in table.
Some of the 2018 sponsors include:
Riverbend Park: next to and behind McGlynn Elementary School, right on the edge of the Mystic River.
Walking & Car: review our directions page before leaving home.
Bike: bike valet by the Medford Bicycle Commission
Rain location: inside McGlynn
Below is information from the 2017 festival:
Activities and events at last year’s festival included:
- Music by Matt Heaton and the Outside Toys and Trail Mix
- Presentation of the 6th annual Medford Green Awards. Click here to see last year’s winners. Watch the video below for a brief overview of the awards.
- Opportunities to recycle electronics and fabrics — Get $30 rebate for recycling a working de-humidifer
- Free tours of “Windy,” Medford’s very own wind turbine
- Information from Mass Energy about purchasing renewable energy
- Get swabbed by Be the Match and join the bone marrow registry!
Find a full list of confirmed exhibitors here. There are 100’s of dollars of free raffle prizes! Everyone gets a free raffle ticket! Lisa’s Pizza, Mystic Coffee Roasters, and Island Cow Ice Cream will be selling food at the festival.