Updates to this page coming! We have been so busy building the Winthrop St garden that we haven’t had a chance to update the webpage!
Now that we finally have permission to build at Winthrop Street we wanted to try to summarize what’s being done on a number of fronts to move us forward.
- Preparing to build a test garden bed for review by the Conservation Commission.
- Ordering temporary signs to mark the Winthrop site.
- Suggest a roll-out of staggered construction once we determine the number of beds we can build and what type fencing we will use.
- Working on a variety of fundraising plans.
- Contacting vendors about in-kind donations.
- Updating the web site.
- Designing a more elaborate sign for any temporary fencing that is installed.
- Reviewing the Riverbend rules for modification to use at Winthrop and McNally
We welcome all that are interested in helping to sign up for a committee or otherwise volunteer.
Next meeting will be held at the Hyatt in Medford Square Thursday, June 11, 2015 from 6-7:30